Short Description About Today
- Group Ride!
The not so usual Friday!
You might be wondering... "What was so unusual about this Friday?"
I'm glad you asked! Here's a short list.
- It wasn't a solo ride! Heck, we were 5 cyclists!!!! On a Friday morning!
- The weather was too good - Summer-ish
- Master Domenix was constantly at the front! I mean, he's like 79 years old (not really) and beating us all!
- There were many sprints. MANY SPRINTS! Usually it's all relax and easy.
- There were some hills too, again, usually it's just flats.
- The new cyclist - Andre, joined us too :) ! And stuck on with us till the very end!
- And there was a bit more coffee than usual too.
Well, that's pretty much the whole ride summarised into 7 bullet points. Writing anymore than that would probably just make this blog post a bit bland. Won't be going over the stats because you can clearly see them below in a bit more detail and much less boring than to have to read them from a pile of text.
See you again tomorrow!
The Ride on Strava (Cycling App)
Highlights of The Ride
- Group Ride
- Great weather!
- Fun sprints!
Drawbacks of The Ride
Name & Shame